Every time you pass that huge window at the gym that provides you with a clear view of the spinning class, you linger to watch the extremely fast-paced, intense, and seemingly effortless movement of those participating in the class. While you have much respect for those putting themselves through this rigorous routine, you make a mental note to never take a class that will only result in abject humiliation, not to mention the fact that you can’t see yourself completing the first few minutes of the class. Still you just can’t turn away and then, you do it. You look at the time for the beginner’s class, sign your name, and tell yourself you have got to start somewhere. CONGRATULATIONS! You have just made an investment that will only result in positive outcomes.
- A spinning class can burn on average 500 calories
- Spinning builds endurance and is excellent cardiovascular training.
- Unlike aerobics, Spinning keeps pressure off your knees and feet.
- Spinning results in toned, shapely legs.
- Spin away Stress and increase self-discipline
- Working in a team environment makes you work harder and builds confidence knowing that everyone is working towards a common goal.
SO GO RIGHT AHEAD AND SPIN YOURSELF INTO SHAPE!!